This Account Manager role is primarily responsible for all sales activities with assigned accounts and develop new accounts in target segments. They are to manage the entire sales process which includes ensuring the quality and consistency of the goods being delivered and the service to the customers always meets or exceeds each customers expectations.
Location: The Recreational Group Dalton, Georgia, United States (Hybrid)
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare projections and possible job leads to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals.
- Cold calling potential customers.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contacts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate with management the status of pending leads, jobs and other activities of interest.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities to customers.
- Work with the Sr Account Manager and Business Director to reduce older inventory and off goods stock by offering specials to particular remnant and off goods distributors.
- Minimum Travel required (up to 25%) to increase volume of business. Work with customers and regional trade shows.
- Demonstrated skills related to presentation and selling products to clients
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to rapidly adjust to changing priorities based on business needs
- Possess the ability to work well independently and to lead and guide customers
- Enjoys working in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Ability to be a team player maintaining an effective working relationship with all levels within the
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritized tasks simultaneously in an organized and
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stressful situations
- Ability to operate and work within a pre-set travel and expense budget