||Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Intent: To assist the Marketing Manager in improving communication via all consumer facing documents for all brands and non-branded business units.
The Web Marketing and Communications position is responsible for coordinating and compiling all consumer facing content for each brand. Additionally, working closely under the direction of the Marketing Manager, providing support to the individual brands within Controlled Products.
- Web management – For all business units
- Editing and updating the website
- Creating web pages
- Managing SEO and PPC Campaigns
- Press / Press Release – For all brands
- Content creation, coordination and delivery
- Print, Video, TV, subscription
- E News Letters – For all brands
- Creation, edits, coordination and delivery
- Content creation – For all brands (integrated)
- CRM and E Mail Campaign Assistance
- Direct mail
- Online Ads
- White Papers
- Trade Show, dealer and customer meeting coordination – For all brands (Some travel required)
- Coordinate and arrange meeting and material as required
- Entertainment scheduling (all aspects)
- CRM and PRM management
- CRM training coordination
- Lead management and distribution
- Pull reports and interpret data
Desired Education and Experience:
Minimum two-year associate degree in related field and/or equivalent experience in sales or marketing is required. Prior experience or familiarity with flooring and/or manufacturing is desired.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The willingness to attain the knowledge of our sales products, including all synthetic turf products and all accessory products.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in channel marketing and Partner Relationship Management
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. (writing sample will be requested)
- Possess the ability to work well independently and work with a team environment.
- Enjoys working in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Ability to be a team player maintaining an effective working relationship with all levels within the Company.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritized tasks simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stressful situations.
- While not required, familiarity with Wordpress and the Adobe Creative Suite are beneficial.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THIS JOB
Talking/Hearing: Must be able to exchange ideas and convey information to employees and vendors accurately and clearly. Ability to give and receive detailed information through verbal communication.
Dexterity: Frequent use of telephone, computer keyboard, and handling of paperwork.
Lifting/Carrying: Ability to periodically lift, carry and raise supplies, printing, or paper weighing up to 10 pounds from lower to higher, higher to lower, and horizontal positions.
Reaching: Extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Standing/Walking: Must be able to walk through manufacturing area to communicate with employees and process paperwork.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and select and implement the best alternative and communicate the solutions to others.
Position requires the use of near, mid-range and far vision with clarity of vision at 20 feet or more and 20 inches or less. The ability to judge distance and space relationships and to see objects where and as they are.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Incumbent must be able to use computer, calculator, telephone, and printer.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-Performs indoor office functions—Frequently
-Exposure to warehouse and production environment-Regularly